Compare MySecretFolder and Folder Guard
MySecretFolder has a simple and straightforward user interface, which you may find much easier to use than that of Folder Guard. On the other hand, Folder Guard offers more protection options, giving you more flexibility in protecting your computer resources.
MySecretFolder simply hides the secret folder, while Folder Guard lets you fine-tune the access rights to the folder (for example, make it read-only or prevent all access to it, make the folder itself hidden or only its contents, etc.)
MySecretFolder protects the folder in the same way for all users of your computer, while Folder Guard lets you set up the protection so that any particular folder may be protected from some users and accessible to others.
Please feel free to download the fully functional evaluation version and give it a try. If you don't like it, use Windows Control Panel to uninstall it, no strings attached.
- Frequently Asked Questions about MySecretFolder
- What people are saying about MySecretFolder...
- How to set up a hidden folder with MySecretFolder
- Changing options for MySecretFolder
- Compare MySecretFolder and Folder Guard
- End User License Agreement (EULA)
- How to password-protect a USB flash drive
- Always have a backup of your important files