- Login to Windows as the administrator, or as a power user. If you login as a regular or limited user, you may not be able to install or use this software.
- To begin the installation, run the installation file that you have downloaded from the WinAbility.Com web site.
- Note that if you have a previous version of this software already installed on your computer, the installation utility may prompt you to restart the computer, in order to be able to replace the files currently in use by Windows.
- The installation program will walk you through the process of setting up SoftDetective. You will be prompted to read and accept the End User License Agreement, and to select the installation options such as the folder where to copy the files.
- After you press the Finish button, the installation program will copy the files into the specified folder and configure Windows for using SoftDetective. If the installation program detects that your version of Windows is 64-bit, it installs the 64-bit executables. Otherwise, it installs the 32-bit files.
- The installation process should take just a few seconds. When it's finished, SoftDetective is ready for use! You can start it by using its shortcut on the Start - Programs menu, or on Desktop (if you've selected such an option during the installation).
Copyright © 2021, WinAbility® Software Corporation . All rights reserved