June 5, 2014.
This is a maintenance release that includes several improvements and fixes, such as:
- A problem has been corrected that caused Windows to display an error message when using the System Image backup program of Windows even though no Virtual Encrypted Disks have been started.
- Several other minor improvements have been made.
As usual, the trial version of USBCrypt comes with a free license for 30 days of full use. If you have not tried it yet, please feel free to download it and give it a try.
And, of course, if you have purchased your USBCrypt within the last 12 months, you can upgrade to this version free of charge (for the earlier purchasers the 50% upgrade discount is also available.)
- Personal vs Business license
- Limitations during the evaluation period
- What's new in the new version
- USBCrypt press release
- End User License Agreement (EULA)
- WinAbility Encryption Driver
- Migrating encrypted data from TrueCrypt
- Make it easy to return your lost encrypted drive
- Can USBCrypt encrypt the C: drive?
- Encrypt Firefox profile with USBCrypt
- How to move the Dropbox folder onto the encrypted drive
- USBCrypt for Microsoft® Office users
- Why can’t I copy large files over 4GB to my USB flash drive?
- Test the strength of your password with USBCrypt
- Using names and labels to organize USBCrypt drives
- How to password-protect a USB flash drive
- Always have a backup of your important files