May 31, 2018.
This update adds support for the SHA3 and SHA2 password hash algorithms, in addition to the SHA2 Combo algorithm used in the previous version of USBCrypt.
As usual, the trial version of USBCrypt comes with a free license for 30 days of full use. If you have not tried it yet, please feel free to download it and give it a try.
And, of course, if you have purchased your USBCrypt within the last 12 months, you can upgrade to this version free of charge (for the earlier purchasers the 50% upgrade discount is also available.)
- Personal vs Business license
- Limitations during the evaluation period
- What's new in the new version
- USBCrypt press release
- End User License Agreement (EULA)
- WinAbility Encryption Driver
- Migrating encrypted data from TrueCrypt
- Make it easy to return your lost encrypted drive
- Can USBCrypt encrypt the C: drive?
- Encrypt Firefox profile with USBCrypt
- How to move the Dropbox folder onto the encrypted drive
- USBCrypt for Microsoft® Office users
- Why can’t I copy large files over 4GB to my USB flash drive?
- Test the strength of your password with USBCrypt
- Using names and labels to organize USBCrypt drives
- How to password-protect a USB flash drive
- Always have a backup of your important files