How to get our software for free
We offer a limited number of licenses to give away free of charge in exchange for helping us promote our software. For example, if you have a blog or a web site, you could write a review of our software there. Or, if you participate in the online communities, you could help us by spreading the word about our software there. If you have something like that to offer, please contact us in advance and briefly describe how you can help. Don’t forget to include the URL of your web site, blog, or the online community. If we like what you have to offer, we will give you a free license to any software of ours, free.
To clarify our requirements and avoid unnecessary frustration:
- If you publish a web site, it must be an active web site with non-trivial contents.
- If you have a blog, it must have non-trivial contents as well to be of interest to us.
- Can you create a fun or unusual video clip (like one of these videos) or a video that highlights some feature of our software and post in on Youtube or some other video site? Contact us with your idea and we will consider it.
- Do you have an idea of something else you could do? Contact us with your idea and we will consider it.
- If you are on Facebook or Twitter, it’s generally of no use to us, unless you have an unusually large number of friends or followers.