We are excited to announce that the new version 5.2 of MySecretFolder software has been certified to be officially compatible with Windows 8.1!
Besides the Windows 8.1 compatibility, MySecretFolder 5.2 offers several improvements, such as:
- Back by popular demand, the option to create a hot key, to quickly unlock the secret folder by pressing a key combination of your choice.
- An option to open the secret folder automatically right after unlocking it.
- An option to lock the secret folder back automatically when closing its window.
- Several other minor improvements and enhancements.
Download MySecretFolder 5 now and give it a try!
Note that MySecretFolder is a desktop application, so it is not for the Windows RT computers. Besides Windows 8 and 8.1, it is also backward compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP, both 32- and 64-bit.
- Frequently Asked Questions about MySecretFolder
- What people are saying about MySecretFolder...
- How to set up a hidden folder
- Changing the MySecretFolder options
- Compare MySecretFolder and Folder Guard
- MySecretFolder press release
- End User License Agreement (EULA)
- How to password-protect a USB flash drive (video)
- Always have a backup of your important files