How to download and install our software
- Click on the download link for the product you are interested in to begin the download.
- If prompted to open or save the file, choose save, and select a folder on your hard disk (such as "Downloads", or any other folder where you usually keep the files you are downloading from the Internet). If you don’t have such a folder, it’s good time to create it! Take a note of the folder in which you have chosen to save the file, you will need it to run the installation file (see below).
- After the download is complete, press the Win+R keys to open the Run window, and click on Browse to locate the file you have just downloaded, and run the file to begin the installation.
- The installation program may prompt you to select the installation options, such as the folder in which to install the software, or whether you want to create shortcuts to run the program. We recommend to at least select the option to create the Desktop shortcut, to give yourself easy access to the software.
- That’s it, the software is ready for! To run the program, use one of the icons or shortcuts created by the installation program for you (such as the application icon on the Desktop).
- If you decide to remove the evaluation version from your computer, use the Windows Settings – Apps and Features (or Add/Remove Programs) tool of Windows.
If you need further help with downloading and setting up this software, please don’t hesitate to contact us.