May 21, 2019.
This update adds an option to create a log of user actions related to Folder Guard (such as locking or unlocking a password protected folder) that can be viewed with the Event Viewer of Windows, and also offers several other improvements and corrections.
As usual, the trial version of Folder Guard 19.5 comes with a free license for 30 days of full use. If you have not tried it yet, please feel free to download it and give it a try.
And, of course, if you have purchased your Folder Guard license within the last 12 months, you can upgrade to this version free of charge (for the earlier purchasers the 50% upgrade discount is also available.)
- What people are saying about Folder Guard...
- Folder Guard videos
- A FREE 30-day license is included
- What's new in the new version
- Folder Guard press release
- Folder Guard licenses explained
- End User License Agreement (ELUA)
- Emergency Recovery Utility
- How to lock folders and drives with passwords
- How to hide folders and files
- How to unhide a folder hidden with Folder Guard
- How to restrict access to Control Panel
- How to set up Folder Guard to stop downloading from the Internet
- Locking access to the external drives with Folder Guard
- How to make Folder Guard recognize network drives
- Preventing installations of specific programs with Folder Guard
- How to password-protect a USB flash drive (video)
- Always have a backup of your important files