October 21, 2016.
This is a minor update that enables the use of Folder Guard 10 on computers with Secure Boot enabled that have Windows 10 Anniversary Edition or Windows Server 2016 installed from scratch. We've also added the Spanish language translation to the available downloads.
As usual, the trial version of Folder Guard 10.2 comes with a free license for 30 days of full use. If you have not tried it yet, please feel free to download it and give it a try.
And, of course, if you have purchased your Folder Guard license within the last 12 months, you can upgrade to this version free of charge (for the earlier purchasers the 50% upgrade discount is also available.)
- Encryptability vs Folder Guard: which one to choose?
- What people are saying about Folder Guard...
- Folder Guard videos
- A FREE 30-day license is included
- What's new in the new version
- Folder Guard press release
- Folder Guard licenses explained
- End User License Agreement (ELUA)
- Emergency Recovery Utility
- How to lock folders and drives with passwords
- How to hide folders and files
- How to unhide a folder hidden with Folder Guard
- How to restrict access to Control Panel
- How to set up Folder Guard to stop downloading from the Internet
- Locking access to the external drives with Folder Guard
- How to make Folder Guard recognize network drives
- Preventing installations of specific programs with Folder Guard
- How to restrict access to Task Manager with Folder Guard
- How to password-protect a USB flash drive
- Always have a backup of your important files