May 20, 2017.
This is a minor update that corrects an error that could cause Folder Guard to crash on a computer with a misconfigured Windows Search functionality. We've also added the Arabic language translation of the user interface.
As usual, the trial version of Folder Guard 10.4.1 comes with a free license for 30 days of full use. If you have not tried it yet, please feel free to download it and give it a try.
And, of course, if you have purchased your Folder Guard license within the last 12 months, you can upgrade to this version free of charge (for the earlier purchasers the 50% upgrade discount is also available.)
- Encryptability vs Folder Guard: which one to choose?
- What people are saying about Folder Guard...
- Folder Guard videos
- A FREE 30-day license is included
- What's new in the new version
- Folder Guard press release
- Folder Guard licenses explained
- End User License Agreement (ELUA)
- Emergency Recovery Utility
- How to lock folders and drives with passwords
- How to hide folders and files
- How to unhide a folder hidden with Folder Guard
- How to create a secret folder in Windows 11 and 10
- How to restrict access to Windows Settings
- How to restrict access to Control Panel
- How to set up Folder Guard to stop downloading from the Internet
- Locking access to the external drives with Folder Guard
- How to make Folder Guard recognize network drives
- Preventing installations of specific programs with Folder Guard
- How to restrict access to Task Manager with Folder Guard
- How to password-protect a USB flash drive
- Always have a backup of your important files