A new version 10.8 of ActiveExit is available now!
This is a complete rewrite of this software. If you’ve used an older version of ActiveExit, and are considering an upgrade, you may want to review the new User’s Guide to see what ActiveExit is now. You will notice many differences: we’ve simplified the user interface and removed many secondary functions, such as the allowed use schedule, the password protection, the taskbar icon, and so on. If you were relying on ActiveExit for such functions, hold on to the previous version that you already have.
The good news is that ActiveExit now works much better performing the main function it was designed for: to automatically log off users after a period of their inactivity. Here are some of the improvements in the new version:
- ActiveExit now works with Windows 7 and Vista
- ActiveExit now supports Windows Servers 2008 and 2003 (including the R2 versions)
- ActiveExit can now log off automatically even the Remote Desktop users
- ActiveExit now supports Active Directory and Group Policy
- ActiveExit now supports unattended installations and updates
- ActiveExit is now FREE for personal use!
Give the new ActiveExit a try!