April 2, 2014.
What's new in this version:
- You can now safely remove the removable drives as well as eject the CD/DVD discs directly from the drive bar by right-clicking on the drive icon and selecting the Eject command, if it is present on the shortcut menu.
- More adjustments for the high-DPI display settings have been made.
- A problem has been corrected that prevented the Synchronize command from completing properly in some situations.
- A problem has been corrected that prevented the internal Quick Viewer from displaying some rotated images properly.
- Several other minor improvements and corrections have been made.
As usual, the trial version of AB Commander comes with a free license for 30 days of full use. If you have not tried it yet, please feel free to download it and give it a try.
And, of course, if you have purchased your AB Commander within the last 12 months, you can upgrade to this version free of charge (for the earlier purchasers the 50% upgrade discount is also available.)