March 1, 2021.
This version offers several improvements and corrections. One feature of notice is the native support of the ARM 64-bit processor architecture. Previously you could use AB Commander on such platforms in the emulated mode, which offered limited functionality. With the native support, AB Commander becomes fully functional on the computers with the ARM 64-bit processors.
As usual, the trial version of AB Commander comes with a free license for 30 days of full use. If you have not tried it yet, please feel free to download it and give it a try.
And, of course, if you have purchased your AB Commander within the last 12 months, you can upgrade to this version free of charge (for the earlier purchasers the 50% upgrade discount is also available.)
- What people are saying about AB Commander...
- A FREE 30-day license is included
- What's new in the new version
- AB Commander press release
- End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Space Investigator
- Using DiffMerge as the external tool of AB Commander
- Is "Wipe the content" the same as "Secure Delete"?
- How to start programs elevated from a batch file
- How to make elevated programs recognize network drives
- How to disable hibernation with AB Commander
- How to set up Notepad++ as the external text editor for AB Commander
- Integrating AB Commander with Universal Viewer
- How to repair Windows desktop icons with AB Commander
- How to show drive letters first in AB Commander and Windows Explorer
- Organize your photo library with the Rename tool of AB Commander
- How to move images from an Android device to PC
- How to synchronize images between a PC and an Android device
- Using junction points to change the iTunes backup folder location
- Always have a backup of your important files