AB Commander Press Release
For Immediate Release
For more information contact:
WinAbility Software Corp.
AB Commander version 20.9 released
WinAbility Software Corporation has released AB Commander version 20.9, a file management application that enables Windows users to perform operations with files and folders quickly and efficiently. AB Commander lets you work with two different folders at the same time, side by side, through the popular dual-panel user interface. Unlike other dual-panel file managers, AB Commander is closely integrated with the Windows shell: each of its panels hosts a "native" Windows Explorer window, with full support for the basic functionality, such as drag-and-drop, context menus, and virtual folders.
AB Commander enhances the bare-bones Windows shell by offering a rich set of tools for navigating your computer and managing files. You can save time by using the quick access tools such as drive bar, history and favorites lists, customizable toolbars and keyboard shortcuts. The power tools offered include a built-in command prompt, commands to filter, compare, and synchronize the contents of folders, the built-in file splitter, full-featured text editor, image viewer, support for both regular and virtual folders through the same unified interface, and more.
AB Commander is highly customizable and user-friendly. You can use AB Commander on both stand-alone and networked computers, to manage files on the FAT and NTFS volumes. Whether you're a novice user of Windows or an experienced professional, AB Commander is a powerful solution to your file management needs.
AB Commander may be purchased securely online at http://www.winability.com. Site licenses and volume discounts are available. AB Commander is designed for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, and Windows Servers (both 32-bit and x64). For more information, or to download AB Commander for evaluation, visit http://www.winability.com or contact WinAbility.Com at P.O. Box 630272, Rockville, UT 84763-0272. Phone: 1-435-200-5772.
# # #
If you have not done so yet, feel free to download a no-strings-attached-no-obligation installation file of AB Commander and see for yourself how AB Commander can be of use to you:
- What people are saying about AB Commander...
- A FREE 30-day license is included
- What's new in the new version
- AB Commander press release
- End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Space Investigator
- Using DiffMerge as the external tool of AB Commander
- Is "Wipe the content" the same as "Secure Delete"?
- How to start programs elevated from a batch file
- How to make elevated programs recognize network drives
- How to disable hibernation with AB Commander
- How to set up Notepad++ as the external text editor for AB Commander
- Integrating AB Commander with Universal Viewer
- How to repair Windows desktop icons with AB Commander
- How to show drive letters first in AB Commander and Windows Explorer
- Organize your photo library with the Rename tool of AB Commander
- How to move images from an Android device to PC
- How to synchronize images between a PC and an Android device
- Using junction points to change the iTunes backup folder location
- Always have a backup of your important files