What's new in version 9.0:
- The Synchronize command has been updated: it now offers more synchronization options, new preview window, early error detection, the opportunity to retry the errors, and more.
- More external tools are now supported: you can now set up an external synchronizer, as well as the external file and folder comparer applications, in addition to the external Editor, Viewer, and Finder applications that were supported in the previous versions.
- The internal Viewer updated to offer a better navigation in the full-screen mode.
- If your computer runs Windows 8, 7, Vista (or later), you can now use AB Commander to create the junctions points.
- The user interface is updated to follow the flat design style.
- Several minor improvements and corrections have been made.
As usual, the trial version of AB Commander comes with a free license for 30 days of full use. If you have not tried it yet, please feel free to download it and give it a try.
And, of course, if you have purchased your AB Commander within the last 12 months, you can upgrade to this version free of charge (for the earlier purchasers the 50% upgrade discount is also available.)