- MySecretFolder has a simple and straightforward user interface, which you may find much easier to use than that of Folder Guard. On the other hand, Folder Guard offers more protection options, giving you more flexibility in protecting your computer resources.
- MySecretFolder can protect only one folder at any given time, while Folder Guard lets you protect any number of files and folders at the same time.
- MySecretFolder simply hides the secret folder, or assigns a password to it, while Folder Guard lets you fine-tune the access rights to the folder (for example, make it read-only or prevent all access to it, make the folder itself hidden or only its contents, etc.)
- MySecretFolder protects the folder in the same way for all users of your computer, while Folder Guard lets you set up the protection so that any particular folder may be protected from some users and accessible to others.
- There are many other important features offered by Folder Guard but not supported by MySecretFolder, such as user permissions, trusted modules, file filters, and more.
More information about Folder Guard…
More information about MySecretFolder…
Please feel free to download the fully functional evaluation version and give it a try. If you don’t like it, use Windows Control Panel to uninstall it, no strings attached.
What’s included with every license:
- 30-day Money-Back Guarantee on every software license for up to 5 users or computers. Details…
- One Full Year of FREE Upgrades to both minor and major new releases of the same product.
- FREE online technical and customer support.
- FREE download of the software and FREE delivery of the license key by email.
- FREE install on another computer of yours! For example, you can install the software on both your desktop and laptop, without paying anything for the second license. (Business customers get two additional computers included in the license, free of charge.)
- Optional CD-ROM is also available.