Download WinAbility Software
Stay in touch and receive updates when new versions of our software become available: Subscribe to our RSS feed!
Most of our software is free for the first 30 days. That is, you could use our software free of charge for 30 days, no credit card required: just download the software you want to try using the links below and install it without entering any license key, and it will activate the built-in 30-day license. You can use these 30 days to have a real look at our software and decide whether it fits your requirements and plays well with other programs you have. If you don’t like it, use Windows Control Panel to uninstall it, no strings attached!
Important: We are aware of fake packages pretending to be our software, that actually contain malware. Do not download anything that pretends to be WinAbility software from torrents, links in Youtube videos or unofficial download locations.
To install a program, download the appropriate installation file listed below. If you have already purchased a license, enter your license key when prompted. To obtain a license key, please visit our Online Store and purchase a license. If you have not purchased a license yet, you can still use the files below to install the products in the 30-day evaluation mode.
Most of our software is for Windows 10, 8, 7, and Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008. It supports both 32- and 64-bit editions of Windows. It may work with the older versions of Windows such as Vista or XP, too, but we advice to test it well before purchasing it to make sure it works in your specific environment well enough.
Download USBCrypt 16.10
Download Folder Guard 17.7
Download AB Commander 17.1
Download StartFinity for Windows 10, 8, 8.1
Download Space Investigator 10.5
Download MySecretFolder 5.3
Download SoftDetective 1.2
Download ActiveExit 17.3
Download TweakUAC 1.1
How to download and install our software
- Click on the download link above for the product you are interested in to begin the download.
- If prompted to open or save the file, choose save, and select a folder on your hard disk (such as "My Downloads", or any other folder where you usually keep the files you are downloading from the Internet). If you don’t have such a folder, it’s good time to create it! Take a note of the folder in which you have chosen to save the file, you will need it to run the installation file (see below).
- After the download is complete, press the Win+R keys to open the Run window, and click on Browse to locate the file you have just downloaded, and run the file to begin the installation.
- The installation program may prompt you to select the installation options, such as the folder in which to install the software, or whether you want to create shortcuts to run the program. We recommend to at least select the option to create the Desktop shortcut, to give yourself easy access to the software.
- That’s it, the software is ready for! To run the program, use one of the shortcuts created by the installation program for you (such as the shortcut on the Desktop).
- If you decide to remove the evaluation version from your computer, use the Control Panel – Programs and Features (or Add/Remove Programs) tool of Windows.
If you need further help with downloading and setting up this software, please don’t hesitate to contact us.